Know your basics
- Manages station logs for up to 14 days in advance.
- Use manual or auto load mode for music or traffic; copy a portion of your log to another station or day.
- Lets you add and edit production elements.
- Allows you to right click on an element for previewing.
- Drag/drop or manually add from your inventory.
- You can edit every seque or modify elements in the log without permanently altering them.
- Delivers system status overviews with snapshots of what has happened during the day.
|1.||Status screen gives you current options/modes, drive status, which CPUs are logged into NexGen and if your station is on air.|
|2.||Monitor the wellness of your system without having to go searching for information...It's all right there on your monitor.|
- Gives you automated control rooms that let you customize the programming in real-time.
- NexGen provides Satellite and Manual Control modes.
Heart Of The System
- Keep your station on time with GPS Master Clock, Internet time pulse, tone or closure from a satellite provider and hyper-accurate time cards.
- Export title and artist data, several forms of RDS export and PAD information: title, artist, length, weather, AMBER alerts, station IDs and more.
- Easy to learn, you don't have to possess a Ph.D. in order to get the results that you want.
- Control your system from anywhere on the network. Any user can log in from any location on the network for maximum flexibility.
- Allows in-coming/out-going traffic, programming and VoiceTRACs.
- Move complete inventories between radio stations or work stations.
- We invented WANcasting, and we continue to lead the industry in allowing you to maximize your resources across many markets.
- Lets you VoiceTRAC on any workstation making any machine a production machine.
- Preview voice tracks exactly the way they will sound on-air.